Degree-Seeking College Students
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year. Applicants are advised to submit application materials by the dates listed below.
Fall Semester Start: April 1st
Spring Semester Start: September 1st
Degree-Seeking High School Students
Guaranteed BSN Admission is offered exclusively to degree-seeking high school seniors. This allows the student to reserve a seat in Lakeview's BSN program for a future semester following the completion of all general education and prerequisite requirements.
Admission decisions are emailed approximately 30 days after the admission deadline.
To complete a full admission application, the applicant must submit all of the following:
- A completed online application.
"Bachelor of Nursing" if Degree-Seeking College Student
"Pre-Nursing (HS Students)" if Degree-Seeking HS Senior
- Respond to a list of essay questions included in application.
- Admission Test Score (RNs Exempt)
- A current course schedule along with a plan for completing any remaining prerequisite coursework, if currently enrolled. The official transcript evaluation will reflect plans for completing the required prerequisites.
- Official transcripts from each college institution attended. Paper and electronic transcripts are accepted. A foreign evaluation service must translate international transcripts and credentials into English with letter grades. All transcripts must come directly from the College attended or the foreign evaluation service.
- A current copy of the Illinois nursing license, if licensed LPNs or RN.
- A naturalization certificate or a green card may be used as documentation for those born outside the United States.
- $30 non-refundable fee is payable to Lakeview College of Nursing.
After the application has been processed, applicants will receive an email confirmation that contains additional information about the program and an evaluation of official transcripts, if applicable. This email will be sent to the email address provided on the application for admission.
All application documents submitted to Lakeview College of Nursing for admission or transfer purposes become the property of the College and will not be released to the student or third parties. Transcripts from other institutions will not be forwarded to other educational institutions or agencies unless specified by state or federal regulation. A student who needs copies of documents from other institutions must contact those institutions directly.